A Brewtiful Beer Guide to Giving:
- Good Beer Hunting's, Micheal Kiser (in Chicago) has created these holiday cards for ye old faithful.
- Denver, Colorado's Sean Buchan, aka the Beertographer, is offering high quality prints of his beer and brewing centered stills.
- Good Eats put together a gift guide for beer lovers, with a make your own beer mustard being a personal highlight (recipe here).
- Heidi Schweigert of Minneapolis put together a desk calendar that will have you seasonally drinking in no time.
- DogFish Head's trio of all purpose glassware would be a nice gift for the unfussy drinker who wants looking to enhance their beer drinking experience.
- For the Love of Hops, from the Brewers Publications seems like good reading for the "home brewer, historian, and chemist alike" (From the Foreward, by Ken Grossman, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.).
- The Naked Pint from the lovely ladies over at Beer for Chicks (renowned beer sommeliers Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune) promises to be a good overview of beer: "Covering everything from beer basics to the science of behind beer, food and beer pairings, home brewing, and tips for perfecting one’s palate."
- If you're local, Moondog Growlers offers gift certificates.
- And The Stout Brothers in nearby Smyrna and have some "sexy merch" and gift sets available.
- And of course, we can't forget some craft beer tees from CafePress. They may not prevent partial nudity, but I'm especially fond of these, in any light...
Of course, if anyone's headed to Wisconsin and wants to bring me back some New Glarus, I suppose that would also suffice.