I'm in San Diego right now at the Beer Bloggers Conference, and I'm staying at the very fancy and beautiful Marriott Mission Valley. I'm caffeinated, hydrated, and as rested as I can be with my internal clock on East Coast time (I've been up since 5:30AM which I'm sure isn't going to affect my beer drinking at all later). Can't wait to officially join the conference activities this afternoon.
In the meantime, I've created this little sneak peak of the fancy things I'm noticing in my hotel room. Because... hello fancy. In all seriousness though, this is a very comfortable and beautiful hotel. I only wish I'd brought my swim suit to lounge in the hammocks surrounding that gorgeous pool (travel fail).
I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming in a couple of days, but until then, enjoy these "five signs your hotel room might be fancier than you" pics!
1. Your toilet paper is more fastidious than you.
2. You have trouble identifying the soap.
3. Your soap incurs a user error.
4. The soap is possibly healthier than you.
5. Your thermostat is cooler than you by at least half a degree.